Desert Safari is one of the most authentic experiences Dubai can offer, so you must not miss it when you visit Dubai. TheDesert Safari goes for 6 hours and it involves enjoyment of an exciting mix of traditional and modern desert adventures.
Best Safari Adventures in Dubai
- 4X4 Pick-up & Drop-off from your Hotel / Residence
- 4×4 Dune Bashing
- Camel Rides
- Sand Boards
- Henna Painting
- Local Costume Photography
- Live Tanura Show
- Live Belly Dance
- Live Fire Show
- Arabic Tea coffee & Dates
- Barbecue Dinner Buffet (Vegetarian Options Also Available
- Unlimited Water & Soft drinks
- Embark on a thrilling desert safari in an adventurous 4×4
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, air-conditioned vehicle accompanied by an English speaking guide
- Enjoy barbeque dinner at either Al-Awir or the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Watch a riveting belly dance performed to rhythmic Arabic tunes
- A range of optional activities in the desert such as camel rides and henna tattoos are included in the price
- Local operator is one of the 4 operators with a desert camp inside the Dubai Desert Conservation reserve
The Desert Safari runs on a daily basis and it goes for approximately six hours. It starts at 4:30pm with Hotel picks from 3:00pm to 3:30pm depending on the location. The meeting and ending points are at your Dubai City Center Hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Luxury 4X4 vehicle safari
- English speaking driver/guide
- Barbeque buffet dinner at either Al-Awir or the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (as per option chosen)
- Belly-dancing show (will not take place during Ramadan)
- Soft drinks, Mineral Water, Tea or Coffee
- Shisha smoking
- Camel Rides or Henna Tatoos (choose any one)
- Local dresses for photography
- Sand Boarding (optional and payable locally)
- Call the local activity operator at least 48 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm the pickup details.
- The driver waits only for 10 minutes after the designated pick up time. Passengers who arrive over 10 minutes late will be considered a “no-show” and no refund offered.
- There are no pick up from any mall or residential areas only from hotels.
- The tour is not recommended for heart patients and clients with neck and back problems.
- Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a Smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given to customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
For Best Plans & Pricing please have a look at https://eveningdesertsafari.com/desert-safari-dubai/